It’s time for another Ghibli Jam! Once again this year it will be running from the 3rd until the 9th of march (next week!!!) For those new to Ghibli Jam it’s a week long art/comics/cosplay/literally anything creative Studio Ghibli inspired jam, where we all come together and create things inspired by the films (and games) we’ve come to love.
- Ghibli Jam is open to all submissions! However please keep them safe for work/kids.
- Submit your art HERE, I’ll also be checking the tag “ghibli jam 2014” as well but tumblr tags can be a bit weird sometimes so just submitting straight to the blog will probably be the safest option.
- When you submit please remember to include a link to your blog/website so people can find more of your art.
- Please only submit something you have made yourself (you’d think this would go without saying but it happened last year…)
- Please only submit new art, the idea is to encourage people to create something new during the week, rather than just submitting older stuff they’ve made in the past.
- Your submissions might take a little while to go up, be patient (there’s only one of me, sadly) but if a few days go by and it isn’t up send me a message and i’ll sort it out.
Last year was a great success, with about 300 submissions in the end. I hope this year will be just as good or even better, so if you can help spread the world (reblogs etc) that would be greatly appreciated! Have fun and if you have any questions send me a message. I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.
Only a few hours to go until Ghibli Jam 2014! so much good stuff has already been submitted, get hypeeeee!